Schools not eligible for this fund or who wish to not apply may skip this section and Submit the form below.
- The school receiving the funds must be a K-12 school located in a Texas ESC Region.
- The school receiving the funds must be a Title I School for the year in which the field trip is completed.
- The requesting teacher and school principal must sign the request form.
- Schools may not request reimbursement for more than 4 buses per academic year. Please contact
your transportation service center and provide an actual dollar amount on the attached form.
- The purpose of the trip to the Library must be educational. You will be required to document this on the
Evaluation and Request for Reimbursement.
Please note the following additional guidelines placed upon the funds:
- To maximize the benefit to students, we expect each bus you bring will be full.
- Funds will be used to reimburse expenses only; no advances will be given.
- Funds may only be used to cover the cost of transportation; substitute teacher fees and bus driver
lunches will not be covered.
- Funds may not be used to rent charter buses.
- Reimbursement of funds will not exceed the estimated expense provided by the school.
Process for Reimbursement:
- Funds will not be reimbursed unless the following items are submitted within one month of the date of the field trip. All forms listed below are included in the fund confirmation packet.
- Itemized, paid receipt including the school’s name; bus fees are not to exceed the estimated amount
- Completed Evaluation and Request for Reimbursement form
Thank you for your interest in a field trip at the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum. We will be in contact with you within FIVE business days.